I just don't know how to stop myself from getting into these fixes and now - completely snowed - I grind to a halt. So, writing down what I need to do will probably help:
- get books onto Carter Seagrove Book Boutique shelves (roughly 20 titles are waiting to be sorted and loaded - OMG!)
- get The Fanshawe Scroll ready for publication - issue with choosing the right poetry for inclusion - my fault, changed tack - will do it today - promise!
- have started a new Alp Mortal romance 'Dabs of Blue' - came from nowhere and took over for a whole day; sorry!
- getting the next issue of Window on the Workshop ready for circulation - too much material to sift through, need to focus ... I detect a trend!
- Book club posts to the forum ... my head is spinning.
- Design covers for re-issue of paperbacks through the new POD supplier - having way too much fun and spending hours looking for 'images which WOW the eye' - particularly stuck on Brave ... I should really do the artwork myself - NO!
- managing the bids for the Dust Jacket signed copies - help!!
- Writing my parts of Storm Cloud - the 6th Fenchurch mystery - Chambers is waiting, has taken the dog out, my time is running out; sun is shining and the beach is so inviting ... too many inputs but too few brain cells - is there a cure?
- travel plans for the trip to Paris and Biarritz to complete the research for Storm Clouds ... I can't find my new passport
- plan to get back to the Retreat by 31st October - can I buy extra days?
- Eat, sleep, chill, cook, clean, talk ... why did I evolve from a hunter gatherer?
I need a Man-Monday, Man-Tuesday, Man-Wednesday, Man-Thursday and Man-Friday - weekends off, all the ratatouille you can eat, must love dogs, have own publishing company with team of artists, designers, editors and website developers, accountants and PR specialists and marketing gurus ... can someone please find the product code for my laptop battery so that I can order a replacement?
I am IN NEED ... apply in person in skimpy swimming trunks ... all CVs to be laminated.